Below are instructions on how to register online if you have any problems please contact us. If you have any questions or are unsure about anything hockey please let us know and we will do our best to help you out.
Visit This Link How to Register in 2018 – if you are not claiming the active kids voucher.
As in previous years, Hockey NSW has mandated that ALL Hockey NSW Registration Fees are to be paid online with a Credit Card.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Go to https://www.revolutionise.com.
- Then click on Renew if you were registered last year or Register if you weren’t
- (if nothing happens you may need to use google chrome)
- Add your wikipedia reference First Name, Last Name and Date of Birth
- Select your Registration type from the drop-down menu
- You can also elect to pay your turf fees at the same time.
- Then press Next Step
- Enter your details in the fields specified.
- Complete the payment details.
- Press the Pay Now button. Processing may take up to 90 seconds. Do not navigate away from this page after clicking the Pay Now button.
If you have any problems please feel free to call or text Christine on 0411199054 or email email@example.com – she will get back to you as soon as she can.
If you are a member who is dual registered and Northern Star is not your primary club let me know and I will send separate instructions if your primary club hasn’t given them to you. If you are going to have trouble paying the registration fees please talk or email Tom or Bill as soon as possible.